Workshops in a nutshell
Let’s have some fun! We’ll bring our pads, equipment and Senseis for one good time. Ninja challenges, basic martial arts techniques, group games and lots of fun! We make it really easy to run awesome workshops at your location – Each workshop reinforces character development and values, which parents and teachers love!
HOW LONG IS EACH WORKSHOP? 60 minutes of non-stop activity which can be broken into smaller groups I,e two, 30 minute groups.
Or give us a call at 310-500-8187
MAKE YOUR CAMP OR EVENT EVEN MORE AWESOME WITH YOUNG NINJAS
ninja play dates
Want Young Ninjas at your next EVENT or CAMP?
book a one-hour workshop!
TWO workshops, same day!
THREE or more workshops, same day!
* EACH HOUR CAN BE BROKEN INTO 30 MINUTE CLASSES/GROUPS!
- For boys and girls 3 to 10 years old
- Each workshop should consist of a maximum of 15 kids
- $50 add on if more then 15 kids per group (We bring a 2nd instructor)
- $50 deposit required to secure private event. Balance to be collected after event
- No deposit required for camp. We will send you an invoice
- Includes all materials, equipment, and FREE stickers
- Need a customized program for your event? No problem. Call us at 310.500.8187!
- Add an extra 30 minutes – $75
- Promise Certificates – $1 per child
- Official Young Ninjas headbands – $5 per child
“The Young Ninjas program is a fun and exciting addition to California Wiz Kids! The students look forward to “Ninja Day” with happy anticipation. Our plan is to make this activity a permanent part of our program.”
JJ – Cal Whiz Kids Preschool
“Our summer enrichment registration began at 1:00 pm today and by 1:05 the class is maxed out with 12 students. Is there any way to add a second teacher so I can add more students?!”
Rochelle – Hollywood Preschool Director
“The kids had a great time! Thank you so much! We will be sure to have you back again for our summer camp workshops!”
Jen M – Camp Director, Pasadena CA
Complete the FORM BELOW and we’ll contact you – or call us at 310.500.8187 – Ninjas are standing by!